The Clintons, a horror film that never ends | Andrew Sullivan - Times Online

This has been a most interesting time for me because all manner of writers from disparate backgrounds writing in many genres reveal their responses t0 the Clinton/Obama run for the presidency of the United States of America. Despite my disagreement with some on other issues we all are experiencing the same dread. I can only wonder at the selfish perserverence that drives the Clinton clan. Do we really want republican light as our president? I don't think so. At least progressive Democrats do not want the push to the center that turns us into republicans. Yet many conservative position are of benefit to the country and Obama could easily bring such public policy into fruition without the drama that seems to be part of th Clinton clan baggage.

For his article, I thank Andrew Sullivan

The Clintons, a horror film that never ends | Andrew Sullivan - Times Online

Comments

Popular Posts