Stages

Recently I've engaged in a bit more soul searching than usual. I finally had the idea driven to the core of my being that I needed to make changes--big ones in my life. I guess I finally reached an understanding of points my loved ones had tried to make for a long time. I am referring to eating habits and reasons for eating here. I accidentally came across an advertisement for a diet while reading something on the Huffington Post.

The most important thing I learned from the advertisement is this: the enemy is not food in general. It is SUGAR! Sugar and low physical activity my nemesis will be challenged.

I now have the feeling of satisfaction of having followed through by not accepting sweets that are not grown on someone's farm and by practicing a little tai-chi. When I finish my first ten weeks, I'll just go for another and then I can gain greater satisfaction.

Comments

Popular Posts