Way Too Much Time Away

I started reading so I can re start my writing projects. Now I have many of them and hope to get a good start with a more rigorous schedule. Also, I'll be off to Tucson for a couple of days and then I'll be able to write at the UofA's Library which is quite useful.

As to my doings around here, I finally began the process of becoming an "Arizonan" by getting a local library card. I live in Tempe Arizona now and finally went off to the library. The library in Tempe is awesome and I predict many happy escape moments there. While this apartment is quite commodious, the light at my writing station is good for only so long. The library does not suffer from such inconveniences.

Comments

bdegenaro said…
Going to Tucson? I'm jealous! We're buried under snow and ice, it's freezing cold, and I can't get a four-dollar lunch at El Torero. You're lucky...

Popular Posts