California Daze

I'm accessing my blog from a friend's computer. I find myself inadvertently making double letter entries and having to adapt to a slower internet access product. Nonetheless, spending time with friends and my 84 year old aunt has been pleasant so far.

It's been a long time since I traversed the road between San Bernardino and Hemet California. Traffic moved at a good clip until we arrived to the 215, 60, 91 interchange. Construction is evident. Amazingly, the construction began ten years ago and only now seems to show the promise of bridges and overpasses that will separate the three hwys.

My aunt looked good although considerably frailer than I'd remembered. My cousin looks good and I suppose that is some compensation for the care he gives my aunt/his mother.

Dinner with friend Maureen and Anne went well although as always I was somewhat chatty. I suppose being in a situation where I do not have access to like minded souls makes me too eager to chat and visit.

I've worked on my paper a little and do hope to make some revisions tomorrow morning. My scatter gun thinking must get under control. If I fix this paper I'll post it on the google document page and that'll help me revise the gallina paper.

Comments

Popular Posts