Broader Privilege Claimed In Firings - washingtonpost.com

Broader Privilege Claimed In Firings - washingtonpost.com

I never thought that I'd be so ashamed over the behavior of a person who came from a Latino/Mexicano background; however, the shameless behavior of Alberto Gonzales and the president who runs his life comes close to shaming many of us. Thinking members of society can see the arrogant misuse of power conducted by this administration in many areas.

Where are the so called "values" these people tout? I think that power has corrupted the souls of Bush, Gonzales, and many others in the administration. The delusion of the public seems complete for it does not rise against the administration's misconduct and of course the underlying reasons are that too many people like what power they derive from the administration. No one it seems takes their oaths of office seriously, for no one person considers the needs of the country.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree with you. I see many of the US politicians like children who have been given a parental job but they abuse and ignore the kids. I do hope the American people can change this influence and attitude.

Popular Posts