Pictures

I've spent a great deal of time sorting through some pictures that I downloaded. Next I'll be sorting through pictures that should be scanned for the family to share at a website. I'll be using both google and webshots. Afterwards I'll use picassa to edit and play with photos on the computer.

I have old photos of relatives recently arrived from Puerto Rico in the 50's when we all looked a bit strange. These pictures will need to be scanned so that they can be preserved and shared. Looking at myself I see that I've always been short despite the fact that I always see myself as taller than I am. Does this mean I have a little bit of an ego problem? Perhaps so but not much of an ego as lately I'm trying to restart many of my life plans and outcomes. Nonetheless, this business of sorting through pictures has helped me be more accepting of myself.

Comments

Popular Posts