Monday, September 14, 2015

Why Stormchaser?

For many years I used the term Stormchaser for my proclivity in chasing storms in Tucson's desert valley. I'm back in the desert and while no longer changing my interest in chasing down thunderstorms I enjoy changing down storms of different kinds or of all sorts.

I'm at a stage now where reflection is a part of my learning and writing. So I spend time trying to interrogate my own actions from the past as well as from the more recent present. My first entry of course is a combination of past/and present. As my experiences lead me to select a certain type of person for friendships, ideals of romance--although these are unrealistic. However, as friends, I find myself making good long distance friendships by seeing the human storms beneath their surfaces.
Post a Comment